Intraday Tips For Today: Stocks To Buy Sell Today: Stock Tips For Today, Share Market Updates in Hindi
- The Coal India board has given its in-principle approval to East Corridor Railway project that may see an investment of around Rs 2,500 crore to facilitate movement of passengers as well as freight, primarily coal, from Chhattisgarh. The around 180-km long East Corridor will take the route - Kharsia-Chhal-Gharghoda–Korichhapar-Dharamjaygarh- Korba - and connect mines of Gare-Pelma block.
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with DDA for development of East Delhi Hub at Karkardooma. The East Delhi Hub, mega project of Delhi will be developed on 30 hectare land and it would be the first project based on Transit Oriented Development (TOD) norms and Smart City features.
- Karnataka Bank, one of the leading private sector banks of India, has joined hands with Intech, Chennai, for financing electronic weigh bridges and other automation products in Weighing, Fire & Safety, etc., purchased from Intech, by entering into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). The Bank will provide finance on priority as per Bank’s norms, to the customers who intend to avail finance under this MoU.
- Blue Star Buy Shares for Rs 264 investment advice.
- Finolex Buy Indrstry for Target of Rs 378 in stock.
- Buy Grenuals for the Target of Rs 1128 in a year. (long Term)
- Muthoot Finance Buy Shares for Rs 292 investment advice.
- Buy Praj Industries at 80 for share of investment advice.