Intraday Tips for Today, Stock Tips For Today 27 Feb, Stocks To Buy Today 27 Feb, Stock Cash Calls Today
- Blue Star is planning to set up a Greenfield manufacturing unit in South India, possibly at Tada (about 70 km from Chennai) in the Nellore district, Andhra Pradesh. The project would entail an investment of about Rs 150 crore and will have a backward integration facility. This will enable the company to make some products which it currently sources from other markets.
- Indosolar, the leading Indian manufacturer of solar photovoltaic cells indicated that it plans to set 1000 MW solar plants. Currently, the company’s manufacturing capacity is 450 MWp with an average efficiency rating of 17.40%, peaking at 18.00%.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India has fined DLF Ltd and its top management Rs. 52 crore as part of an investigation into the company's alleged lack of disclosures during its initial public offering and another Rs. 34 crore in a separate order on its related entities. The capital markets regulator had banned DLF from raising capital for three years in the case.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) and information technology (IT) solutions company Rolta India Ltd indicated that the ministry of defence had selected their consortium as a development agency for the battlefield management system (BMS) project worth over Rs.50,000 crore.
- Dabur Ltd has taken a support at current level. We recommend a buy above Rs 270 with the stoploss of Rs. 255 for the target of Rs 276.
- In Dish TV ltd. We recommend a buy in Dish TV Ltd above 80 with the stoploss of Rs. 76 for the target of Rs. 88