Tuesday, March 3, 2015
The announcement is in line with budget expectations of the stock market. On Monday, the stock market refers to a purchase. CNX Midcap index in a bull reached its highest level. Somawar new peak of 13 330 in the business made Midcap Index. Market experts believe that the stock market rally and investors will continue to buy the selected mid-cap stocks large returns are possible in the coming days.
Why is the time to bet on mid-cap stocks
Head of Maystok Uppal says Lokesh Increased budget spending on infrastructure is expected to select midcap companies large order. This increase in corporate earnings. So few companies can show greater growth.
Bonanza Portfolio AVP Puneet Kinra after the budget declined significantly in mid and small-cap stocks. Indeed, most traders were busy in understanding the impact of the budget and put them in a safe bet on stocks of large companies. Therefore brokerage houses mid- and small-cap stocks such bets are advising.
Credit Suisse report, despite the slowdown in FII investors are expected to be in the market continues to be strong. FII investments budget will rely on India. The state governments are spending good in the first year for the consumption sector will be huge positive. Own large returns in these select midcap stocks
PI Industries Buy
The stock is at Ambit Capital investment advice. Brokerage house is good for the budget sector agri input. According to Ambit Capital, the corporate tax reduction will benefit companies like the PI Industries. The company pays 30 per cent corporate tax. PI Industries made in the budget on the business impact of this measure could be better.
Buy Container Corporation
IDFC Securities investment advice in the Container Corporation. Brokerage house in the carriage of goods by railway infrastructure improvements will take less. The government continues to focus on dedicated freight corridors. 119 per cent increase in the budget has been increased to Rs 9,300.
Monday, March 2, 2015
Intraday Tips For Today: Stocks To Buy Sell Today: Stock Tips For Today, Share Market Updates in Hindi
- The Coal India board has given its in-principle approval to East Corridor Railway project that may see an investment of around Rs 2,500 crore to facilitate movement of passengers as well as freight, primarily coal, from Chhattisgarh. The around 180-km long East Corridor will take the route - Kharsia-Chhal-Gharghoda–Korichhapar-Dharamjaygarh- Korba - and connect mines of Gare-Pelma block.
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with DDA for development of East Delhi Hub at Karkardooma. The East Delhi Hub, mega project of Delhi will be developed on 30 hectare land and it would be the first project based on Transit Oriented Development (TOD) norms and Smart City features.
- Karnataka Bank, one of the leading private sector banks of India, has joined hands with Intech, Chennai, for financing electronic weigh bridges and other automation products in Weighing, Fire & Safety, etc., purchased from Intech, by entering into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). The Bank will provide finance on priority as per Bank’s norms, to the customers who intend to avail finance under this MoU.
For Daily Stock Intraday Tips Please Fill The Trial Form on Right Side
Intraday Stock Tips For Today 2nd March
- Blue Star Buy Shares for Rs 264 investment advice.
- Finolex Buy Indrstry for Target of Rs 378 in stock.
- Buy Grenuals for the Target of Rs 1128 in a year. (long Term)
- Muthoot Finance Buy Shares for Rs 292 investment advice.
- Buy Praj Industries at 80 for share of investment advice.
इस साल के लिए सेंसेक्स का लक्ष्य 32,500 है
मॉर्गन स्टैनली के मुताबिक बजट काफी अच्छा था और इन्वेस्टमेंट साइकिल में 30 फीसदी की बढ़त से आय में अच्छी ग्रोथ का अनुमान है। इन्वेस्टमेंट साइकिल में 30 फीसदी की बढ़त से ब्रोकरेज हाउसेस को अपने अर्निंग ग्रोथ अनुमान को बढ़त में बदलना होगा।साथ ही गोल्ड बॉन्ड के ऐलान से देश में सेविंग दर में बढ़त का अनुमान है। बजट में वित्त मंत्री ने काफी सारी छोटी अहम चीजों पर फोकस किया। भारत को बिजनेस करने के लिए आसान जगह बनाने का सरकार का इरादा बजट में साफ नजर आया है।
इस साल के लिए सेंसेक्स का लक्ष्य 32500 तय किया है।
Friday, February 27, 2015
Intraday Tips for Today, Stock Tips For Today 27 Feb, Stocks To Buy Today 27 Feb, Stock Cash Calls Today
Stocks To Buy/Sell Today
- Blue Star is planning to set up a Greenfield manufacturing unit in South India, possibly at Tada (about 70 km from Chennai) in the Nellore district, Andhra Pradesh. The project would entail an investment of about Rs 150 crore and will have a backward integration facility. This will enable the company to make some products which it currently sources from other markets.
- Indosolar, the leading Indian manufacturer of solar photovoltaic cells indicated that it plans to set 1000 MW solar plants. Currently, the company’s manufacturing capacity is 450 MWp with an average efficiency rating of 17.40%, peaking at 18.00%.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India has fined DLF Ltd and its top management Rs. 52 crore as part of an investigation into the company's alleged lack of disclosures during its initial public offering and another Rs. 34 crore in a separate order on its related entities. The capital markets regulator had banned DLF from raising capital for three years in the case.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) and information technology (IT) solutions company Rolta India Ltd indicated that the ministry of defence had selected their consortium as a development agency for the battlefield management system (BMS) project worth over Rs.50,000 crore.
Intraday Tips For Today
- Dabur Ltd has taken a support at current level. We recommend a buy above Rs 270 with the stoploss of Rs. 255 for the target of Rs 276.
- In Dish TV ltd. We recommend a buy in Dish TV Ltd above 80 with the stoploss of Rs. 76 for the target of Rs. 88