- DLF closed 5 percent higher in veterans. The first 6 days were broken down by 19 per cent in DLF.
- BPCL after diesel prices surged between 2 per cent and ONGC 1.75 per cent. However, HPCL and Indian Oil 0.6 per cent to 4 per cent broken.
- Vindhyachal NTPC's 500 MW thermal plant has started production in the second unit. NTPC rose 2 per cent.
- GMR Infrastructure rose by 9 per cent. News Kishangarh - Udaipur - Ahmedabad to resume work on the project GMR Infra NHAI Board may consider the proposal.
- The government plans to bring the refining companies for reinsurance fund. Essar Oil rose 8.5 percent.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Political Issues Made a Bear Trend, Sensex Closed down 54 points
Despite strong international signals growing concern over the country's political climate, the market fell 0.3 per cent. 18 681 Sensex down 54 points and Nifty closed at 5634 down 17 points. By noon, mid-cap stocks also posted showing good speed. Nifty Midcap index lost 0.75 percent. BSE Smallcap fell nearly 1 per cent. Capital goods shares 1.5 per cent broken. Auto, Metal, Bank, FMCG, Technology, Healthcare stocks declined from 0.75 to 0.25 per cent IT stocks slip. Realty, power, oil & gas, consumer durables, PSU shares strengthened from 0.75 to 0.25 per cent.
Bell out an agreement on Cyprus deal strongly with the rapid opening of the markets. Sensex up over 200 points is opened. Nifty crossed the 5700 mark important. In the first hour of trading gains disappeared from the market, but the market managed to gain 0.6 percent figure. Was 1.25 per cent in mid-cap stocks. By noon on the back of strong Asian cues continued trend of shopping in the domestic markets. European markets opened strongly growing domestic markets also show passion.
Stocks In Highlight